Light Source People Ltd is committed to providing a quality service to our customers. If you are not satisfied with the level of service, you have received from us we would like you to tell us about it. All complaints are taken very seriously and any feedback is appreciated as it provides us with an opportunity to improve our standards.
If you would like to make a formal written complaint, you can contact us by via email or by post:
A: Light Source People Ltd, Imperial House, 21-25 North Street, Bromley, BR1 1SD
T: 0203 905 6222
1. We will send you written acknowledgement (email or letter), on receipt of your complaint within 5 working days. We will also inform you of the dedicated member of the team who will be dealing with your complaint.
2. We will then record your complaints in our central register and start to investigate on your behalf. This is likely to involve the following steps:
3. We aim to acknowledge, fully investigate and duly resolve all complaints within 14 working days.
4. A full written response to your complaint will be drafted by the appointed member of the management team sent to you with supporting documentary evidence (if applicable). In addition, the management team representative may escalate your concerns to the relevant Director who may wish to discuss the events surrounding your complaint directly with you.
5. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can make a written request for escalation of your complaint. The investigation will be reviewed by the Managing Director, who will respond directly with their findings and conclusion.
6. If you remain unsatisfied with the decision, you can contact the relevant industry trade association.