Offshore wind farm developer currently seeking an Asset Analyst to support the development of the company on a permanent basis.
- Support the development of the company we require an experienced Asset Analyst to provide support to the daily operations of our assets.
- Provide a critical role in the management of our assets by providing and interpreting key information on technical and financial performance.
- Provide insight gained from the operational data to allow for optimisation of assets and the development of further asset value.
- Provide daily input into the operation of our assets.
- Design, implement and manage the data management and analysis systems within the Asset Management system to ensure effective understanding throughout the organisation of adherence to asset KPI’s.
- Support the Asset Management team in optimising assets and the asset management system.
- Ensure data is collected, collated, stored, monitored, analysed, and reported according to the agreed Asset Management data analysis processes.
- Responsible for the establishment and execution of data management and analysis processes to ensure that maximum value is achieved from operational assets.
- Develop reporting outputs for operational assets in line with Asset Management and organisational requirements.
- Monitor data from and report on operational assets where the client is not the operator, providing assurance to the Asset Managers on the outputs created.
- Proactively work with the Asset Managers to identify and establish the optimum data strategy for each asset and the portfolio.
- Support the Asset Managers in driving continual technical and contractual performance through identification of outliers against internal and external benchmarks.
- Defining software and hardware requirements for the developing Asset Management IT Infrastructure and be the key user for our asset performance management systems.
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant Engineering, Data Management or Data Analysis related field
- Experience in data management and data analysis
- Understanding of energy projects, how they function and operate is desirable but not essential
- Skills in programming and/or scripting languages (i.e. Python, R, SQL) to manipulate data and databases to provide insights into asset performance are desirable but not essential
- Structured and organised worker, systematically developing systems and processes that will help the business constantly improve its operational performance
- Share your knowledge and insights in the expansion of our portfolio both through the development and procurement of new assets