Our client is a global developer and operator of on and offshore wind farms and with 2,200 employees in a total of 21 countries. For more than 20 years they have implemented projects with 2,200 wind turbines and a total output of 4,450 MW, making it one of the leading companies in wind energy.
- You will become part of a team that will implement the entry into new markets for offshore wind.
- You will support you in initiating strategic partnerships and acquiring projects.
- You are responsible for the preparation and execution of contract negotiations.
- You create decision-making bases for wpd management.
- In addition, you represent wpd at meetings, conferences and trade fairs in Germany and abroad.
- You have successfully completed a degree in law or economics, business administration, industrial engineering or a comparable degree.
- You also have professional experience in the area of ??project acquisition, business area development, contract negotiations, tenders and / or business consulting.
- You have business fluent English and ideally further foreign language skills.
- They bring flexibility and willingness to travel (worldwide, but for a limited time) and convince through communication and teamwork.
- You are experienced in using office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- They identify to a large extent with renewable energies.