Our client are seeking an Onshore Electrical Commissioning Site Supervisor to join the team to assist in project development, procurement and construction activities for an Offshore Wind Farm project in Taiwan.
- Supervision of Site activities such as to provide 100% coverage with the wider site team.
- Ensure that health and safety considerations are prioritised in construction and engineering decision making processes.
- Review technical specifications etc to ensure that works on site comply with all drawings specifications and designs.
- Provide recommendations on technical requirements, including scope and interfaces, and ensure alignment with Package Manager.
- Ensure construction activities meet the requirements of all permits and approvals.
- Carry out engineering reviews in relevant areas and provide timely feedback on issues and resolutions.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with contractors and specialist engineering consultancies, so that additional expertise can be drawn on when issues arise.
- Support package team in the management of contractors during the construction phase to ensure witness and inspection points are attended and relevant quality plan procedures are being implemented and reported on accurately.
- Oversee and manage relevant handover procedures for package ensuring seamless integration between stages and mitigating interface issues between contractors.
- Work closely with commissioning teams to ensure that the commissioning process is managed effectively and safely.
- Trouble shooting and problem solving construction related issues as they arise.
- Ensure that residual technical issues are recorded and managed appropriately when the asset is handed over to the O&M team at project completion.
- Ensure civil quality checks are undertaken, assessed and tracked by quality team and correct collation of data to form lifetime quality records
- Taiwanese Locals Required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering where relevant
- Previous electrical commissioning experience is required
- A minimum of five years’ experience with an energy developer, utility, EPCI contractor, engineering consultancy or related field performing Engineering roles, with significant exposure to offshore wind construction projects or grid infrastructure projects
- In-depth understanding of relevant technical field (e.g. interface management, power systems engineering)
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly to manage engineering issues also in the construction and manufacturing sites
Please forward your cv and any relevant certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org