Our client is a global developer and operator of on and offshore wind farms and with 2,200 employees in a total of 21 countries. For more than 20 years they have implemented projects with 2,200 wind turbines and a total output of 4,450 MW, making it one of the leading companies in wind energy.
- As part of the planning and construction of our offshore wind farms, you are responsible for the procurement and processing of the meteorological and hydrographic data.
- They support the provision and optimization of data for the hydrodynamic load calculation of offshore foundation structures.
- They analyse weather data regarding the operational capability of installation vehicles, evaluate vehicle operational limits and define measurement systems (wave buoys, wind measurements, etc.).
- They support you with all questions about morphology and scour protection.
- You are also a competent contact for questions regarding transport and installation processes.
- You have a degree in natural sciences, e.g. B. Meteorology, oceanography or civil engineering studies with a focus on hydraulic engineering / water management.
- You are experienced in the analysis, evaluation and preparation of meteorological and hydrological data in relation to demanding construction, ideally offshore projects.
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office and very good spoken and written English.
- They identify to a large extent with renewable energies.