Our client is a global developer and operator of on and offshore wind farms and with 2,200 employees in a total of 21 countries. For more than 20 years they have implemented projects with 2,200 wind turbines and a total output of 4,450 MW, making it one of the leading companies in wind energy.
- You are responsible for the conception and planning of the electrical components of the transformer platform and the high and medium voltage distribution in the offshore wind farm.
- In addition, you support the sub-area of ??park cabling with electrical questions (network calculation).
- They monitor the suppliers in the detailed design, manufacture and commissioning of the electrical systems.
- In addition, you plan and coordinate the internal and external activities of the project partners and provide technical support for other areas (including wind turbines).
- You have a degree in electrical engineering and experience in technical systems for power generation, such as high, medium and low voltage, and protective technology.
- You have profound professional experience in the management of complex technical projects (ideally in the field of wind energy).
- In addition, you have very good spoken and written German and English skills and very good MS Office skills.
- They identify to a large extent with renewable energies.