Leading offshore wind farm developer currently seeking an Onshore Cable Installation Manager to be based in Taiwan on a long term contract.
- Being the local representative in Taiwan for the Export Cable Team and make sure that the views and requirements of the team is managed towards the internal project team and to the EPC supplier.
- Ensure Contractor site works are undertaken in compliance with clients Technical, Safety and Quality Requirements.
- Manage the site interface between all relevant stakeholders in collaboration with the cable team in Europe.
- Participate in project team meetings and cross discipline co-operation (Interface Management)
- Support the clients Site Management Team in respect of Contractor claims, proposed variations, and time schedule changes.
- Ensure all site works are undertaken in accordance with Landowner and Third Party Agreements.
- Provide Daily / Weekly Progress Reports to the Technical Scope Manager in Europe.
- Ensure compliance with technical requirements.
- Technical inputs to Change Requests, Variation orders and claims.
- Comply with client’s guidelines and current standards, i.e. ISO9001, Way We Work (IMS) requirements as well as good engineering practice and local requirements.
- Follow the clients QA/QC process.
- Provide inputs to the project risk register related to the scope.
- Possesses the skills of a good Engineer (technically skilled, integrity, communication, adaptability, teamwork, and decision making)
- Must be based in Taiwan during the period of employment and travel as needed
- Proficient in Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Experience in HV cable installation and HV Cable Testing (preferably)
- It is of preference to have experience in HV Cable installation in Culvert Box or similar