Our Client is a growing, European energy company based in Scotland. After recent acquisitions, our Client has grown its team significantly with valuable experience from across some of the UK’s biggest infrastructure projects.
Our Client’s project portfolio currently includes three wind developments. They are interested in expanding their portfolio of projects across the renewables sector and wider energy industry.
- Support the Asset Management and HSEQ department and specifically the Quality Manager in improving the quality and effectiveness of the business in operations.
- Implementing a structure of process landscapes and continual evaluation of these, with the ultimate purpose of ensuring compliance and operational excellence.
- There will be a strong focus on administrative processes and affiliated documents.
- Support the Asset Management and HSEQ department in critical project phases to ensure smooth transfer and handover, especially when it comes to administrative project implementation regarding the critical processes.
- Experienced in describing, implementing and evaluating processes
- Good knowledge of ISO standards and working with them
- Ideally worked in teams/companies where an active role in certification was involved
- Experience with implementation and working with CMMS/DMS /QMS
- Office 365 and specifically MS Visio
- Wind and utility industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Quality management or project management
- Professional memberships of relevant organisations (project management/quality, other)