Our client is a global developer and operator of on and offshore wind farms and with 2,200 employees in a total of 21 countries. For more than 20 years they have implemented projects with 2,200 wind turbines and a total output of 4,450 MW, making it one of the leading companies in wind energy.
- You create and monitor schedules of offshore wind farm projects in close cooperation with the project team.
- In addition, you generate target / actual reports, milestone analyses, critical path calculations and buffer analyses and support the project management in creating the optimal project process.
- You control the schedule-related information for reporting to the project management and investors, allocate the time-limited resources to the individual processes and ensure compliance with the schedule.
- They identify, analyse and evaluate planning and technical risks in the implementation of offshore wind farms and in close cooperation with the project team.
- Based on this, you develop risk reduction or risk avoidance strategies and thus ensure the smooth running of the project.
- In addition, you develop risk models for proactive project management.
- You take over the technical and planning interface management for all trades involved in the project.
- They identify, analyse and qualify interfaces with the greatest possible precision and the goal of adhering to the project plan your profile.
- You have a university or technical college degree in the field of civil engineering, mechanical engineering / steel construction, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study.
- In addition, you have several years of experience in the scheduling of complex infrastructure projects and in the risk and interface management of production processes, ideally in heavy steel construction (welding, coating, etc.), and / or in the manufacture of offshore steel components.
- You have several years of professional experience in the management of complex technical projects (ideally in the field of offshore wind energy).
- In addition, you have very good user knowledge in MS Project.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.