Our client is a global developer and operator of on and offshore wind farms and with 2,200 employees in a total of 21 countries. For more than 20 years they have implemented projects with 2,200 wind turbines and a total output of 4,450 MW, making it one of the leading companies in wind energy.
- They accompany, commission, supervise and check the structural design of offshore foundation structures in offshore wind farms.
- In addition, accompany and check the construction of foundation structures.
- You assess and evaluate manufacturing defects and develop evidence-related or manufacturing solutions.
- They initiate and support coordination between the contractual partners with regard to the implementation of requirements for the foundations.
- You have a degree in civil engineering with a specialisation in structural engineering / steel construction / solid construction or a comparable one.
- Qualifications and have profound professional experience in the management of complex technical projects (ideally in the field of wind energy).
- You work independently and can lead very complex processes to a structured process control.
- They have very good spoken and written English skills and identify with renewable energies to a high degree.