Leading offshore wind farm developer currently seeking a WTG Package Engineer to be based in Belgium on a permanent basis.
- Proactive management of the WTG Supply and Installation Contract.
- Ensure the works are executed safely, delivered promptly, on schedule, within the budget and according to high quality standards.
- Carefully and diligently safeguard that the supplied equipment, components, tools are following the Employer’s Requirements and the Contractor’s specification.
- Identify and manage the interfaces between the WTG package and other packages.
- Manage the resolution of any technical, commercial, contractual, or legal matter under the WTG Supply and Installation Contract within the delegated authority and escalate the issue in a proactive manner if needed.
- Proactively identify, quantify, and manage risks.
- Secure the implementation of Lessons Learned and take the lead in capturing new lessons learned.
- Proactive on Safety and Quality and take initiatives to secure and increase the Safety and Quality standards within the internal and external activities.
- Maintain a good and strong working relationship with WTG Supplier’s project team.
- Act as the formal commercial interface towards Contractors.
- Ensure smooth handover of the WTG’s to the Operations & Maintenance department.
- Deliver input to early development projects and seek for opportunities and optimizations.
- Lead the definition of new or adjusted Employer’s Requirements, and support in the preparation of Invitations to Tender.
- Assist in pre-qualification of contractors and suppliers, evaluation of tenders and participate in clarification meetings.
- Assist in contract negotiation.
- Master’s Degree and professional qualification in relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical/Electrical/Marine Engineering)
- Experience in the wind industry (offshore wind preferable)
- Extensive knowledge of wind turbines or similar technology
- Quality and Safety mindset with knowledge of QHSSE legislation associated with construction projects
- Fluent knowledge of English, written as well as spoken (French, German and Dutch are a plus)
Please forward your cv and any relevant certificates to email@example.com